IHA's personal membership groups offer specialized learning and networking opportunities for a variety of hospital professionals. For more information about any of these organizations or to join, click HERE or on one of the group names below. General questions about the groups and registering for conferences and other IHA events are addressed in this FAQ document.
Groups members should take advantage of the PMG list serves, which allow members to share group-specific questions and discussions. To review upcoming learning and networking opportunities, visit the IHA education calendar. The latest news from IHA is available in IHA Today.
There is no charge for Iowa hospital employees to join IHA PMGs. Use the links below for more information and to join.
- Auxilians and Volunteers
- Behavioral Health Affiliate of Iowa
- Foundation Professionals for Iowa Hospitals
- Iowa Alliance in Home Care
- Iowa Association for Healthcare Quality
- Iowa Organization for Nursing Leadership
- Iowa Rehabilitation Managers
- Iowa Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Iowa Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
- Iowa Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations
- Iowa Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- Iowa Society for Hospital Preparedness and Emergency Managers***New PMG
- Iowa Trauma Coordinators