The Iowa Hospital Association has advance directives and Iowa Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (IPOST) to purchase or print on your own.
- Create a user name and password. If you are a tax-exempt organization, submit your tax-exempt form to firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. Allegra will confirm receipt of your form and adjust your order accordingly. Call 515-645-6060 with questions.
- After you've logged in, select “reorder forms library.” Select which form (advance directive or IPOST) and the amount to be ordered. At check out, select your shipment method and enter the credit card information.
- When your order is complete, tracking is available to follow your order from beginning to end with notifications.
- All orders placed online will be available to view and reference.
If you have questions about this process, email the receptionist at the Iowa Hospital Association or call 515-288-1955.
To print on your own:
- Click HERE for 8 1/2" by 11" advance directives brochures in English.
- Click HERE for 8 1/2" by 11" advance directives brochures in Spanish.
- Click HERE for IPOST (scroll to the bottom of the IDPH page). Ideally IPOST forms should be printed on salmon-colored cardstock paper, but black/white copies are legal.