Advanced Leadership Academy overview
Succession planning and employee retention are vital to the long-term health of Iowa hospitals. Identify the key people in your organization and consider the Iowa Hospital Association's Advanced Leadership Academy as a resource in your succession planning, whether to vet emerging talent or further develop leaders already moving up the ladder.
The $2,850 tuition includes not only the four in-person full-day programs, but also:
- Attendance at the IHA Governance Forum.
- Tours of diverse hospital settings.
- Hospital/health system CEO insight and discussions.
- Process improvement projects to benefit participants’ facilities.
- Multiple project management conference calls.
- Leadership assessments and readings.
- Work with experts to improve public speaking and communications skills.
- Attendance at the Summer Forum.
Tuition can be divided into three payments.
Complete the nomination form and send it to the Iowa Hospital Association. On acceptance, the nominee and mentor will receive confirmations and further details from the Iowa Hospital Association.