Personal membership groups offer specialized learning and networking opportunities for a variety of hospital professionals. For more information about any of these organizations or to join, click HERE or on one of the group names below. General questions about the groups and registering for conferences and other IHA events are addressed in this FAQ.
Groups members also have access to email lists, which allow members to share group-specific questions and discussions. To review group-specific learning and networking opportunities, visit the Iowa Hospital Association education calendar.
There is no charge for Iowa hospital employees to join Iowa Hospital Association personal membership groups. Use these links for more information and to join:
- Auxilians and Volunteers
- Behavioral Health Affiliate of Iowa
- Foundation Professionals for Iowa Hospitals
- Iowa Alliance in Home Care
- Iowa Association for Healthcare Quality
- Iowa Organization for Nursing Leadership
- Iowa Rehabilitation Managers
- Iowa Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Iowa Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
- Iowa Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations
- Iowa Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- Iowa Society for Hospital Preparedness and Emergency Managers
- Iowa Trauma Coordinators