- To promote improvement in hospital preparedness and emergency management in Iowa.
- To provide educational opportunities for members.
- To promote standards and ethics for hospital preparedness and emergency management professionals.
- A medium for networking and disseminating information and materials.
- A platform for representation and advocacy.
- Consultation and management resources for preparedness and emergency managers.
- Opportunities to excel and be visible in the hospital preparedness and emergency management field.
- Professional development and education programs.
- 2022 Annual Meeting Golf and Pre-Conference Events October 3rd
2022 Annual Meeting October 4-5th
- 2023 ISHPEM Spring Conference, TBD
President -- TBD
President-elect -- TBD
Secretary -- TBD