There is no charge to join the Iowa Society for Hospital Preparedness and Emergency Managers If you are a preparedness and emergency manager in an Iowa hospital. Click here to join.
- To promote improvement in hospital preparedness and emergency management in Iowa.
- To provide educational opportunities for members.
- To promote standards and ethics for hospital preparedness and emergency management professionals.
- A medium for networking and disseminating information and materials.
- A platform for representation and advocacy.
- Consultation and management resources for preparedness and emergency managers.
- Opportunities to excel and be visible in the hospital preparedness and emergency management field.
- Professional development and education programs.
- 2023 Annual Meeting Golf and Pre-Conference Events October 9
2023 Annual Meeting October 10-11
- 2023 ISHPEM Spring Conference March 21, 2023
President: Chris Perrin, Mary Greeley Medical Center
President-elect: Jared Zimmer, Iowa Specialty Hospitals and Clinics
Secretary: Nicole Glass, MercyOne Clinton Medical Center