Iowa hospitals work hard to build healthier, happier communities.
Contributions to the IHA PAC help Iowa hospitals and health systems continue to enhance patient access and drive innovation in health care.
How can you contribute?
Contributing is easy. The IHA PAC has three different recognized individual giving levels to choose from, and you can also choose to contribute any other amount.
Make a leadership contribution of $350, $500 or $1,000. Help make Iowa healthier by supporting the IHA PAC!
Who can contribute?
- Contributions are voluntary and have no impact on job status, performance review, compensation or employment.
- You have the right to refuse to contribute without being subject to coercion or reprisal.
- Only personal contributions will be accepted.
- No corporate contributions will be accepted.
- Contributions to a PAC (IHA PAC or AHA PAC) are not deductible for federal or state income tax purposes.
All contributors to the IHA PAC are able to alter the share of their donation with either the IHA or AHA PAC. By default, club level contributions are split 50/50 until the Iowa goal for the AHA PAC is met during the campaign at which point 100 percent of those contributions are kept by the IHA PAC for the remainder of its own campaign - unless otherwise specified by the donor.
If you have any questions about the sharing agreement with AHA PAC, please email IHAPAC@ihaonline.org.
Please mail checks to:
Iowa Hospital Association
100 E. Grand Ave, Ste 100
Des Moines, IA 50309