If you are an Iowa hospital trauma coordinator, there is no charge to join Iowa Trauma Coordinators. Click here to join online.
The mission of Iowa Trauma Coordinators is to advance optimal trauma care in Iowa. This is facilitated through networking, consultation, education and trauma research. The organization provides its members with:
- A medium for networking and disseminating information and materials.
- A platform for representation and advocacy.
- Consultation and management resources for trauma and health care issues.
- Opportunities to excel and be visible in the profession.
- Professional development and education programs.
- 2021 ITC Spring Conference, May 28, June 4 and June 25 (10:30-11:30 am)
- 2021 IHA Annual Meeting, Oct. 5-7
Jennifer Lefeber, President
Emergency Room Manager
Myrtue Medical Center, Harlan
Jill Ferguson, President-elect
Methodist Jennie Edmundson, Council Bluffs
Beth Fuchsen, Secretary
Trauma Program Manager
Unity Point Health, Des Moines