ISHA is the only statewide organization that focuses health law issues important to attorneys representing hospitals and other health care providers. ISHA membership provides the following benefits:
- Affordable continuing legal education events.
- Networking with health lawyer peers.
- Reduced admission fee to the ISHA Spring Conference—Iowa's only full-day CLE program tailored specifically for health law.
- Free admission to the IHA Annual Meeting in Des Moines.
- State and federal CLE offered at the IHA Annual Meeting.
- Advocacy influence on health care law and policy concerns.
- 2023 ISHA Annual Meeting, May 18
- 2023 Annual Meeting Golf and Pre-Conference Events October 9
2022 Annual Meeting October 10-11
President: Alex Hasse, MercyOne Des Moines
President-Elect: Nike Fleming, University of Iowa
Vice President: Erik Bergeland, Finley Law
Past President: Andrew Kloeckner, Baird Holm LLP
Secretary: Tim Reuschel, Southeast Iowa Regional Medical Center Inc.
For More Information
Tori Hanson, Staff Liaison