If you are an Iowa hospital rehabilitation manager, there is no charge to join IRM. Click here to join online.
Challenges faced in today’s marketplace for medical rehabilitation services can be overwhelming. IRM strives to serve rehab managers and directors by providing educational programs, access to others in the profession and a link to advocacy activities. IRM goals include:
- Encourage the highest standard in medical rehabilitation care through the exchange of information.
- Promote ideas for the advancement of sound rehab services.
- Interface with related professionals and their organizations/facilities.
- 2021 IHA Annual Meeting, Oct. 5-7
- 2021 Iowa Rehab Managers Spring Conference, March 4
Lili Wells, President
Ottumwa Therapy, Ottumwa
Kristin Wolford, President-elect
Director of Rehabilitation Services
Mercy Council Bluffs
Paulette Kay, Secretary
Rehabilitation Services Supervisor
Great River Health, West Burlington
Craig Murphy, Past-president
Manager, Rehabilitation Services
Great River Medical Center, West Burlington