The Iowa Alliance in Home Care is a personal membership group of the Iowa Hospital Association. The alliance is an invaluable resource and support system for home health care agencies committed to ensuring home care professionals can provide their patients with high quality, comprehensive and coordinated home care services. Click here to join. Email questions to Sari Kurimski at IHA.
- To support standards and a code of ethics that will enhance the quality of home care services.
- To meet the home care needs of Iowans by fostering the recognition of home care services as a vital segment of the health care industry.
- To further the development and coordination of the range of home care disciplines needed to maintain patients and their families in their homes.
- To enhance the visibility of home care through the development and distribution of information that emphasizes the benefits, cost effectiveness and appropriate use of home care services.
- To form a constituency to affect public policy for the provision of home care services.
- To stimulate coordination among health and human service providers ensuring the provision of the appropriate level of care for the patient or client.
- To promote unification and foster mutually supportive relationships among providers.
- To provide services to members in improving the availability, accessibility and quality of home care services.
- To support education and research affecting home care.
- 2023 IAHC Conference June 22
- 2023 Annual Meeting October 10-11
New Choices Inc. Home Health Program
Krista Vanden Brink
Winneshiek County Public Health Nursing
Community Health Services, Kossuth
MercyOne Des Moines Home Care & Hospice
Myrtue Medical Center
Mercy Home Health Care
Buena Vista County Public Health & Home Care