Effective marketing communications is vital to the success of any hospital. The Iowa Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations strives to serve hospital marketing communications professionals and help them to promote their facilities. The society's goals are to:
- Encourage the highest standards of practice in hospital marketing communications.
- Promote the effective use of sound hospital marketing communications programs.
- Stimulate an exchange of information about marketing communications policies, practices and procedures.
- 2021 ISHMPR Spring Conference, TBD
- 2021 IHA Annual Meeting, October 5-7
Ann McCurdy, President
Cass County Health System, Atlantic
Katie Schwint, Past President
Executive Director of Communications
Buena Vista Regional Medical Center, Storm Lake
Ann Cole-Nelson, President Elect
Community Relations Manager
Floyd Valley Healthcare, Le Mars
Jamie Hoey, Secretary
Marketing and Foundations Director
Gunderson Palmer Lutheran Hospital, West Union