New for 2019: If you are an Iowa hospital behavioral health professional, there is no charge to join BHAI. Click here to join online.
The Behavioral Health Affiliate of Iowa (BHAI) is the only statewide organization that focuses on the challenges you face as a hospital behavioral health professional. Membership to the BHAI provides:
- A dedicated educational program.
- Attendance at the IHA Annual Meeting for free.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues around the state.
- Access to a dedicated list serve.
- Receipt of the IHA Today daily newsletter.
- An important role in shaping behavioral health care policy.
- 2021 Conference, June 11
- 2021 IHA Annual Meeting, October 5-7
- 2022 Conference, June 16
- Carol Meade, President, UnityPoint Health-St. Luke’s Cedar Rapids
- Robin Conyers, President-Elect, CHI Health
- Megan Simpson, Secretary, UnityPoint Health-Des Moines
- Deb Brodersen, Past-President, Spencer Hospital