The Iowa Hospital Association’s Critical Access and Rural Hospital Forum is scheduled from 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Thursday, March 9, at the Iowa Hospital Association Conference Center in Des Moines.
One of Iowa’s largest annual rural health conferences, this event is designed for people involved in the strategic direction and operations of critical access and rural hospitals.
Session topics are:
- Addressing social determinants in rural hospitals.
- Avoiding missteps when contracting with employment agencies.
- Challenges of strategic planning in critical access hospitals.
- Consumer behavior in a world of memes, GIFS and trends.
- Organizational values, culture and measurement: Impact on the bottom line.
Those interested in attending can register on the Iowa Hospital Association’s website, IHAonline.org.